Ethan really needed his 2 year pictures taken.... he pretty much refused to smile, giving him a sexy, Calvin Klein model look. It took a half an hour, but (with much tickling) we finally got a few good smiles with eyes open AND looking at the camera. Whew. By the way, I post comments under the pictures.




This is a smile my mom should remember (above), I had the same one when I was this age. This is what he believes smiling is, as rude as it sounds I call it 'ugly face'. Never to him of course, but smiling is a hard thing to learn, and this definitely is not it.


Here's one of those Calvin Klein poses.
Here's another







4 comments:
Hahaa I got a kick out of these. They are funny! Eth is so cute.
He is so cute! Kaden has the "ugly smile" too, in fact so does Jared ;)
ADORABLE! :> )
great pictures of ethan, what a cutie!
Post a Comment