I am going to send a book recommendation to anyone who enjoys reading. My sis-in-law suggested I read this and I haven't been able to put it down for the past day and a half. Fabulous!!!! (dad, you can borrow my copy)
Can I be on the borrow list after Larry?! I have heard that this is a great book, but the hold time at the library is looooong. Like 60+ people in front of me. And you can check out a book for 3 weeks at a time. You do the math. Sheesh.
I've heard the sequel is great!! I am usually anti starting a series until the whole thing is done... oh well. And of course you can borrow this after dad sarah!!! It is so so good!!!
4 comments:
Yeah and the sequel's pretty good, too. I can't wait for the third... Oh, poor Peeta.
Can I be on the borrow list after Larry?! I have heard that this is a great book, but the hold time at the library is looooong. Like 60+ people in front of me. And you can check out a book for 3 weeks at a time. You do the math. Sheesh.
I've heard the sequel is great!! I am usually anti starting a series until the whole thing is done... oh well. And of course you can borrow this after dad sarah!!! It is so so good!!!
Thanks for the recommendation on the book!
Post a Comment