I would like to introduce everyone to Tay.
He is my little brother. He left today to the MTC and it has been a mere 12 hours since I gave him my last hug, but I miss him terribly. I will do a follow up post on the last 4 days of partying and of his farewell, but I need to get the pictures from my mom. What I don't understand is how he went from this
to this
so quickly!!!
(don't mind our 'stupid faces')
I really feel like it was just the other day that I said "Mom, Tay only has 2 years before he leaves on his mission..." Where did those 2 years go?!?!
Alright, I'm done moping, the next post will be happier.
1 comment:
You had to post the ugly faces, didn't you?
He has changed a ton! Those first pictures are how Tay was when I met him.
We are a mopey too. We should hang out soon so we can mope together!
Post a Comment