Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas is always a busy time of year. It's so fun to do all of these things with the boys!
We started with decorating the house. Grandma Daems gave Ethan his own navity last year and Ethan loved setting it up. I love how he set it up, everything in the nativity is centered around baby Jesus.
I wanted to do an advent calendar, but I didn't want to have your typical house that you stick somewhere and open the doors, so I did stockings:
Every morning we get up, get a treat out of the stocking, and read a couple scriptures out of Luke II.
Ethan has started showing more and more of an interest in helping with Seth. He loves helping give Seth a bottle, especially since he 'doesn't have milk in his tummy' to feed him with. :)
A few days ago one of our dearest friends came to visit. We hadn't seen Abbie in almost 3 years, even though she only lives half an hour away. We talked a million miles an hour trying to catch up, and so I only got one picture:
Ethan STILL talks about Warner coming to visit, and I can get him to do just about anything if I say something to the effect of "This is Warners favorite ....."
Abbie, thanks so much for visiting! I will be a better friend and come see you more often!

1 comment:

Candyce said...

Milk in his tummy. Ha!

I like the stockings!