Here is what has been happening lately. We've been staying in as much as possible, so I'm not sure how we got the flu, but we did. It was just a short one, 12-24 hours. Ethan and kurt didn't get it, just me and Seth. The boys both got the sniffles, but they haven't been bad. Anyway, since we've been staying in we have had a hard time not getting bored out of our minds. Here are some of our activities:
We got the boys these hats when we went to California in December.
Packing peanuts!!
Finger painting!! A first for Seth, he wasn't sure what to make of it and was happy when I handed him a paint brush.
Other than that we have just been trying to survive with no sleep. Roxcy is a sweetheart and we love her very much. She is also the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!! Hands down! Both the boys had to grow into some of their features, but Roxcy is gorgeous right from the start.
No comments:
Post a Comment