It's been a crazy month for lots of reasons. Here are a few highlights.
Roxcy turned 2!! We celebrated at Kangaroo Zoo with Jeff and Heather and there little girls, and grandma and grandpa daems. We had a party a few days later with my brothers and sisters and their kids and my parents. I am a horrible parent and didn't take any pictures that day. We also got a little kitty a little before Christmas. I'm still going nuts having hair all over the place, but the kids like having an animal. Let's see.... I took a ski day with my Candyce and built a desk for my little brother. Which is still in my garage. Maybe I will take it to him at some point.


1 comment:
Ya, we should have taken pictures. We had a good time.
That desk is GREAT! You are one great talent!
Post a Comment