This post is going to be predominantly pictures with little explanation. One of our favorite things is when my sister and her children come to visit. Ethan LOVES playing with the Christiansens, he especially loves to follow Crede around. Well, the first thing that happened when they got here is Sofi pooped through her clothes for the 2nd time that day, which means Nik had nothing clean to put her in. Lucky for Sofi, I had a pair of jammies that were too small for Ethan that I hadn't put away yet. The funny thing is that they were exactly like the ones he was already wearing! So we have Sofi dressing like a boy and Ethan utterly confused.
The next thing that happened were the older kids (Beck, Kaiya, and Crede) found Ethans Christmas present.
Last night, two things happened. Kurt came home early and took the family sledding for family home evening! It was SO much fun!!! Also, Ethan grew out of his slippers, so he got new ones. He loves his floppy slippers.
3 comments:
What an adorable kid! He has the sweetest little face. I think if you come for the funeral on Friday we should all meet for lunch!
yay for picture posts! your little one is so cute! :)
I found your blog! Now I'm excited!
Post a Comment